Local to the house the Emerald coast is typified by vivid green turquoise sea, crowd free huge, clean, gently sloping sandy beaches
and spectacular granite cliffs and islands.
There is something for everyone within easy reach of the house...
- St Malo with beautiful expansive pools and vast sands.
- Dinard a chic french traditional seaside resort.
- Sable d'or with spectacular cliffs and bays lined with Scots Pine trees west of Cap Frehel.
- St Cast and Pen Guen perfect local gently sloping clean sand beaches, safe for children.
- St Jacut our personal favourite local beach pictured here, offers sheltered sunbathing, and miles of crystal clean shallow water to play in.